Defund Bad Police

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2023 12:00 pm  #1

Hi, Im Bazaar Affect

Hello,

I wasn’t always insane. I was very normal. Actually very boring. I licked boots and did as told. I followed orders and always obeyed law until one day I crossed paths with a corrupt racist law enforcement officer. This pig ignored evidence he kept from me just to push me into an insane asylum. He allowed my sexually abusive father and abusive mother to slander me with hearsay. I have audio of them threatening my life. This pig was unhappy with the way I talked and how I expressed myself. So he destroyed my life just to “teach” me a lesson with spite.

I went insane in the insane asylum. Something changed me. I was very successful beforehand but afterwards I couldn’t see through the fog in my mind. Everything out of order and nobody intelligent enough to speak to, I suffered for six years while my mental illness manifested into hatred and sadness.

One day I felt the evil coursing through my veins and I got on my knees begging for forgiveness and I was blessed. God answered. Meet my guardian angel. Restored my faith. Listened to the doctors and the mental fog lifted. I could now see with 20/20 vision. I saw the truth around me. The very real battle of good vs evil.

I then set out to correct the unjustified detention that violated my civil rights and with my new abilities I saw how evil that law enforcement officer truly was. This officer of the courts judged me six years ago because of my freedom of expression and my right to free speech. I found real dirt on this pig and made a real mess of his white picket fenced facade. I was now ruining his life and I am having so much fun doing it, I want to ask every black American what they think about that piggy. What do people think about his racist ideology?

The piggy got nasty and snarled back. I laughed and simply replied, you can’t do much to someone who has nothing.

My promise is to become the punching bag because I am not afraid to uncover and publicly publish the dirt. If you or you know someone who was treated poorly. I want to know. I want to call these nasty piggies into the slaughter house which is the First Amendment to them. My right to press, freedom of speech, right to assemble, right to protest peacefully and my right to freely express myself will cause their heads to spin.

I have basic law enforcement training. I’ve been around pigs my entire life. I know how to make them squeal. I can trigger anyone. I am very good at it. I am mentally ill so it should be funny but I take my right to press seriously. I am simply taking what they turned me into and shoving it up their butts for a reaction… will they respect my rights or will they be nasty?

I will investigate everything I can that includes government. Freely capturing images and sounds in public.

I am Bizzare Effect

https://ibb.co/w0L3Wc5

Last edited by Bizarre Affect (9/24/2023 12:51 pm)

Board footera