Defund Bad Police

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2023 6:41 pm  #1

I do believe he is a racist

I had an encounter with Michael Cantillon in 2017. He detained me for a 96 hour psychiatric hold. He never took any statements from me as he is friends of my parents. I didn’t realize it but my parents at the time were patronizing his business Diamonds in the Ruff off Bryan rd in Ofallon, Mo. They were spreading lies about myself because I wanted to go to authority to report child abuse/ endangerment happening in my parents home. They threatened to murder me, put me into a mental hospital and do all kinds of horrible things to me.

I couldn’t bare seeing my nephew in danger, I attempted to tell the then Corporal Michael Cantillon about the child endangerment but he didn’t care what I had to say. He was friends with my parents and he already had his biased mind made up about me without officially meeting me or talk to me first. He ignored audio of had of my parents threatening to murder me. Instead he called me crazy.

Now I have the last laugh six years later. For six years I suffered because of what that piece of crap did to me. I started investigating him and discovered his Facebook. I had to release it publicly before I wrote a story. It is the right thing to do. Lives are at risk. I didn’t want anything bad on my conscience because I knew and waited to release the info to write a story to make my name huge.

Instead of giving me an accommodation for uncovering scum in government, St. Charles County PD MO arrested me, lied about me once again, intimidated me, covered up his racism and charged me with causing that piece of crap emotional distress.

Fuck St. Charles County MO. I am a real American. You all are tyrants.

Just for arresting me and putting me through hell, here is Michael Cantillon’s business. https://www.ofallongroomer.com/ Diamonds In The Ruff off Bryan rd in Ofallon, Mo.

His business will be shut down. I will never give up until he looses his badge forever.
He is the problem in law enforcement. He gives good police a bad name. Makes their lives harder because now every single one of SCCMOPD are racist until the denounce Michael Cantillon.

This is the only way to take back our law enforcement from tyrants.

Dirt with dirt.

Board footera